Date: Sunday, 29.01.2012, 15:50 | Post # 1|
|Hey there, if you found/or wrote a tutorial, and think that it would be a good idea to share with others, simply post it in "Illustrator Tutorials (unprocessed)" thread. Remember that you must name the author, translator (if you translate it from other language), and give the link to the original tutorial. |
Where can I post the pictures?
1. using our forum. But only up to ten pics.
2.using [img] tag, by giving original link. All pics will be automatically transferred onto our ftp.
3. publish them on free photo hostings, such as http://www.radikal.ru/ or http://photobucket.com/(registration required) or http://imageshack.us/ and then post them using [img] tag.
In a thread description, don't forget to write tutorial category!
- Special Effects — main category for tutorials. If you are in doubt what category to write, write this one.
- Computer Graphics — tutorials on how to draw using the computer. No need to post collages and retouches.
- Collages — we take a lot of photos, cutting, mixing and etc.
- Text Effects — everything that is connected with fonts/text.
- Design — making of templates, icons, logos and interfaces.
- Animation — if it's connected with animation you must post here.
Don't forget to tell the difficulty!
Easy — even newbie who just opened Illustrator can do it.
Hard — describing a general theory on how to do it, leaving all obvious steps behind the scene. Mostly for professional, who know the program very well and don't ask where this tool is.
Medium — all the rest.
Good tutorials will be transferred to a "Illustrator Tutorials".
Please don't try to assign other tutorials. We will expose you, and delete from our community.