Date: Monday, 23.01.2012, 11:19 | Post # 1|
|Hey there, if you found/or wrote a tutorial, and think that it would be a good idea to share with others, simply post it in "Photoshop Tutorials (unprocessed)" thread. Remember that you must name the author, translator (if you translate it from other language), and give the link to the original tutorial. |
Where can I post the pictures?
1. using our forum. But only up to ten pics.
2.using [img] tag, by giving original link. All pics will be automatically transferred onto our ftp.
3. publish them on free photo hostings, such as http://www.radikal.ru/ or http://photobucket.com/(registration required) or http://imageshack.us/ and then post them using [img] tag.
In a thread description, don't forget to write tutorial category!
- Special Effects — main category for tutorials. If you are in doubt what category to write, write this one.
- Computer Graphics — tutorials on how to draw using the computer. No need to post collages and retouches.
- Photo Retouch — color correction and retouching. We take a photo, retouching it, and result is still a photo, which can be different from the original. No need to post tutorials, where we take a photo and as a result is something unrealistic.
- Collages — we take a lot of photos, cutting, mixing and etc.
- Text Effects — everything that is connected with fonts/text.
- Design — making of templates, icons, logos and interfaces.
- Animation — if it's connected with animation you must post here.
- Pixel Art — everything connected with pixel drawings.
Don't forget to tell the difficulty!
Easy — even newbie who just opened Photoshop can do it.
Hard — describing a general theory on how to do it, leaving all obvious steps behind the scene. Mostly for professional, who know the program very well and don't ask where this tool or filter is.
Medium — all the rest.
Good tutorials will be transferred to a "Photoshop Tutorials".
Please don't try to assign other tutorials. We will expose you, and delete from our community.